Sunday, January 4, 2009

IIHL Finals - GO CANADA GO


One thing you will learn about me is I love hockey or anything to do with CANADA. The World Juniors is being held in Ottawa (YOW). You may see me reference Ottawa with YOW (short abbreviation I affectionately use for Ottawa --- it is the airport code for Ottawa). Canada is playing in the finals against Sweden. I have a love/hate relationship with Sweden. I've learned to hate Sweden ever since they beat us in the Olympics in 1994. I had an opportunity to meet a sweet friend from Sweden (Asa) this past summer with Alex and JR in Indiana by suprise.

You will find me watching this game and rooting for the Canadians tomorrow night (you might be able to hear me scream all the way from MN).

Depending on where you live and what cable/satallite you have - check out the game - you'll see a great game (hopefully) and see the Canadians win the GOLD!

World Juniors - Hockey

GO CANADA GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment